Welcome to the SR20 Community Forum - The Dash.
Register
SR20 forum logo

Thread: buyers BEWARE of (Storm88000) aka jordan white

+ Reply To Thread
Posts: 1-10 of 346
2014-09-10 15:46:25
#1
buyers BEWARE of (Storm88000) aka jordan white
Hello Ben Fenner, I'm contacting you to inform you about the bad transaction i'm having with Jordan White, aka storm88000. Jordan posted a jmr header for sale in which he didn't post the actual physical description other than a picture in which the damage wasn't visible.. i didn't think much of it since it's logical that if "I" or "anyone" was selling something and it had slight damage or some type of flaw, then it should be listed on the description to let the potential buyer know before hand...well Jordan didn't do that, header arrived with a big surprise for me.. now let's get into his packaging skills, Jordan claims that he has had over 100 transactions on this forum but yet he thinks that throwing a header in a 20x20x36 cardboard box without any packaging supplies is appropriate... the header even got more damaged while in transit from Pennsylvania to California, because of his lousy packaging skills... lastly i contacted Jordan to inform him about my disappointment and that the item didn't arrive as described to try to get some type of resolution, but it was clear that he wasn't going to step up as a man and take some type of responsibility...the reason why i say "some" is because i gave him the option of a partial refund.. Jordan proceeded to tell me that the item had insurance of $350 dollars and for us to attempt to file the claim in which i did because as i said it was clear that jordan didn't want to be held accountable for it.. i followed the directions from UPS and sent everything they asked for.. i was contacted by them and they said that they would contact jordan with the final decision.. However Jordan never contacted me back and claims that he never got reached out to, so i called UPS myself and they told me that they in fact had contacted him to let him know that the claim was "DENIED" because of his improper packaging..i gave Jordan an opportunity to resolve this matter before filing a claim through paypal and having this matter come to this but he simply didn't care.. he stated for me to do whatever i wanted and that the claim wouldn't go through anyways.. i filed the claim through paypal already and now i want to let you and the community know what this guy Jordan is all about... p.s i have most of the conversations we had through txts and email plus the pics from when it first arrived to when the box was first opened..
2014-09-10 16:02:36
#2
@BenFenner
@Storm88000
2014-09-10 16:32:07
#3
after doing some research, this is how I concluded that he clearly knew that the header was damaged but he decided not to post that on the description on his for sale ad... http://www.sr20-forum.com/vvl/74374-s-alive-but-fml-once-again-absolutely-ridiculous-what-i-found.html
2014-09-10 16:33:41
#4
the other damage that the header got was while in transit because of his poor packaging skills... I will post up the pictures as soon as I get a chance...
2014-09-10 16:43:15
#5
LOL - you guys wait til you hear the real story. This guy has been threatning and harassing me since day 1, I don't have time to fully respond now, but he accused me of ripping him off at the UPS store and making the header weigh "99 pounds"

He threatened me for almost 2 weeks straight, everyday, every night, with ridiculous texts, saying how he was going to post this, do that, call these people etc.

It's actually one of the saddest things I've seen in awhile.
2014-09-10 16:49:20
#6
You should stop editing your posts for the sale, Jordan. That makes it look worse....

Originally Posted by Storm88000
I believe I have proof. There's metallic sort of yellowish paint of some sort all over the scrapes on the cross member, oil pan, sway bar on passenger side, header etc. Cross member is also cracked. Oil pan is by far the worst. Sway bar is pushed backwards and up and in. So I need to (or someone will) confirm the paint color one of the 2 tow trucks that picked up and dropped off my car to me which I'm sure they have a record of. If I hit a rock or something it would be different, but there's a distinct coloring everywhere.

My brother is a lawyer and tol me to call the insurance company Monday about it. since I get free towing thru them as a customer, but they use independent tow companies, they'd either go after the company if they find its enough evidence (plus I have about 20 people who will say the car has not moved since like May 10th or something until today) and take them to court or settle because Nationwide therefore used a towing company that damaged one of their customers vehicles, which they don't want to be involved in. There's probably $1,000 in damage.



Originally Posted by Storm88000


THE TOW TRUCK COMPANY that towed it to my house when it first broke down in early May completely destroyed my lower oil pan, pass side sway bar, cross member, and crushed part of my header. I'm assuming but not positive it happened when the car was pulled up onto the lift or whatever and the angle was too steep and it just scraped and bent away the entire time Since the car hasn't moved since then and I had just changed the oil like 3 days before it broke down, I would have noticed something this bad. when we got it started earlier today I drove around the block and back into the garage. I cant believe this.


see next page for pics of damage.
Last edited by Kyle on 2014-09-10 at 18-08-25.
2014-09-10 16:51:06
#7
Any chance you can link the original FS thread in here with the pictures of the item. And then for sure upload the after you received them.


I've done a few transactions with Jordan and have nothing negative to say. Hopefully there is a remedy here.
2014-09-10 16:53:59
#8
Originally Posted by speedricer
Any chance you can link the original FS thread in here with the pictures of the item. And then for sure upload the after you received them.


I've done a few transactions with Jordan and have nothing negative to say. Hopefully there is a remedy here.


Jordan just edited the a for sale thread a few minutes ago so that is another function in the forum that causes problems.......

EDIT: This is the original thread, that was not edited. http://www.sr20-forum.com/classifieds-naturally-aspirated/74979-jmr-4-1-header-sold.html

This was the first listing that popped on on iSpy for an edit after this thread appeared.... http://www.sr20-forum.com/classifieds-naturally-aspirated/75279-jmr-4-1-header-sr20ve-sr20de.html

I apologize for thinking there was only one thread per item per forum rules.
Last edited by Kyle on 2014-09-10 at 19-50-05. Reason: added links
2014-09-10 16:57:07
#9
Originally Posted by 91sentragti-r
Jordan proceeded to tell me that the item had insurance of $350 dollars and for us to attempt to file the claim in which i did because as i said it was clear that jordan didn't want to be held accountable for it..


That sounds like insurance fraud...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Kyle
Originally Posted by speedricer
Any chance you can link the original FS thread in here with the pictures of the item. And then for sure upload the after you received them.


I've done a few transactions with Jordan and have nothing negative to say. Hopefully there is a remedy here.


Jordan just edited the original for sale thread a few minutes ago so that is another function in the forum that causes problems.......


Just wondering, can't mods see original posts (before edits)?
2014-09-10 16:58:10
#10
Originally Posted by Storm88000
LOL - you guys wait til you hear the real story. This guy has been threatning and harassing me since day 1, I don't have time to fully respond now, but he accused me of ripping him off at the UPS store and making the header weigh "99 pounds"

He threatened me for almost 2 weeks straight, everyday, every night, with ridiculous texts, saying how he was going to post this, do that, call these people etc.

It's actually one of the saddest things I've seen in awhile.


I hope that you have those conversations that you claim took place saved because I have everything that we talked about saved an never did I threatened you or harassed you.. all I did was tell you that if I didn't get no resolution from you that all this will be made public and you would be exposed... I didn't know that that was a dangerous threat that will put your life in danger... and don't try to lead this thread off topic either jordan because that's what you do at best..

first off you have 2 questions to answer before you try to mislead this thread, question number 1, why didn't you post the actual physical description of the item you sold me??? question number 2, why would you throw a header on a 20x20x36 cardboard box without any proper packaging materials and expected it to arrive safely without damaging from Pennsylvania to CaliforniA???
+ Reply To Thread
Quick Reply
Thread Information
There are currently ? users browsing this thread. (? members & ? guests)
StubUserName

Back to top