Welcome to the SR20 Community Forum - The Dash.
Register
SR20 forum logo

Thread: SR20 Shimming Tools

+ Reply To Thread
Posts: 51-60 of 77
2008-11-14 04:11:37
#51
Originally Posted by squabzter
Hey don't give me a bad rep, I helped as much as i could, all the info i had was an email. Do you have a URL for the thread you posted in the local forum? I don't remember seeing it


No worries.

It was in a thread along with a bunch of other Tom BS in general. It was real active back around the time I was trying to get help. All the locals in that
thread seemed to get their stuff and meeting up with Tom while ignoring me.

All this is a REALLY sore subject for me. Had a CP piston skirt crack and fail in 1k miles taking out a motor. I've bought 2 blocks on the forum this year and both were messed up, I sent a block to Tom and it was a nightmare.... I really think I should just leave the scene cause I ain't getting any lube while being raped.

At least I've stopped sending Greg >1k a month like I was for the first 7 months of the year.
2008-11-14 14:42:49
#52
Originally Posted by wnwright
No worries.

It was in a thread along with a bunch of other Tom BS in general. It was real active back around the time I was trying to get help. All the locals in that
thread seemed to get their stuff and meeting up with Tom while ignoring me.

All this is a REALLY sore subject for me. Had a CP piston skirt crack and fail in 1k miles taking out a motor. I've bought 2 blocks on the forum this year and both were messed up, I sent a block to Tom and it was a nightmare.... I really think I should just leave the scene cause I ain't getting any lube while being raped.
At least I've stopped sending Greg >1k a month like I was for the first 7 months of the year.



And this is what happens when when dishonesty has taken suite... people spending there hard earned money to do stuff, in the already frugal sr20 fwd game and get shanked!
wnright at least you got something back, where is my vvl head, where are my cams, where is my manifold... and the list goes on.
funny thing this life stuff....
2008-11-14 16:31:54
#53
Originally Posted by anomaly
And this is what happens when when dishonesty has taken suite... people spending there hard earned money to do stuff, in the already frugal sr20 fwd game and get shanked!
wnright at least you got something back, where is my vvl head, where are my cams, where is my manifold... and the list goes on.
funny thing this life stuff....


I feel for ya and sure hopes this turns back where you get your stuff cause it has to still be there, not like he can make it all vanish. I know how I felt, and I lucked out by the skin of my teeth, honestly don't think I could handle what you are going through now. I will be following this and if we need to put up donations to track him down and bring him to justice I'm more than willing to throw some at that.
2008-11-14 17:55:23
#54
Originally Posted by wnwright
I feel for ya and sure hopes this turns back where you get your stuff cause it has to still be there, not like he can make it all vanish. I know how I felt, and I lucked out by the skin of my teeth, honestly don't think I could handle what you are going through now. I will be following this and if we need to put up donations to track him down and bring him to justice I'm more than willing to throw some at that.


i also hope that i as well others get compensated for this with the return of parts and money that was sent to BigTom, i have faith.. but it is stretched.. very far at this point,
i have no idea what happened to him, meaning i dont know if something terrible happened to him to cause this, or he is indeed just gone!
i do hope that all can be worked out.
2009-01-13 00:52:25
#55
Originally Posted by wnwright
No worries.

It was in a thread along with a bunch of other Tom BS in general. It was real active back around the time I was trying to get help. All the locals in that
thread seemed to get their stuff and meeting up with Tom while ignoring me.


Sorry to hear about your problems but just because we are local to Tom doesn't mean we are going to take time away from our own lives just to fix your problem. We have no idea where he lives, where he works or what hours. We all have our own issues with him and personally I wasn't going to jeopardize getting my own stuff from him by trying to collect for you when it has nothing to do with me. I got an engine from him that probably isn't any good but at least got something and am leaving it at that. If you want to hire a private investigator to take the time to track him down be my guest but don't lay blame on the locals because you can't reach him, we have just as hard of a time finding/reaching him as you do.
2009-01-13 01:48:59
#56
Originally Posted by HP10T
Sorry to hear about your problems but just because we are local to Tom doesn't mean we are going to take time away from our own lives just to fix your problem. We have no idea where he lives, where he works or what hours. We all have our own issues with him and personally I wasn't going to jeopardize getting my own stuff from him by trying to collect for you when it has nothing to do with me. I got an engine from him that probably isn't any good but at least got something and am leaving it at that. If you want to hire a private investigator to take the time to track him down be my guest but don't lay blame on the locals because you can't reach him, we have just as hard of a time finding/reaching him as you do.


Dude this is a community. I have and will again help somebody from another state, especially if it is with having issues with somebody local. I guess I expect too much, like a response to my private messages. If you had told me that you had sh!t on the line I would have understood, I am not some stupid kid. But whatever I learned my lesson to not deal with anybody out of driving distance for work like this ever again.
2009-01-13 02:46:55
#57
Originally Posted by HP10T
Sorry to hear about your problems but just because we are local to Tom doesn't mean we are going to take time away from our own lives just to fix your problem. We have no idea where he lives, where he works or what hours. We all have our own issues with him and personally I wasn't going to jeopardize getting my own stuff from him by trying to collect for you when it has nothing to do with me. I got an engine from him that probably isn't any good but at least got something and am leaving it at that. If you want to hire a private investigator to take the time to track him down be my guest but don't lay blame on the locals because you can't reach him, we have just as hard of a time finding/reaching him as you do.


Wow we are all so lucky to have someone like you and the other cowardly locals in our community, I don't know what we would do without that kind of support

Most of you guys were up bigtom's ass so far that you were too afraid to help someone out. There were plenty of people on utahnissans that were getting ahold of him and actually meeting him face to face, yet no one responded. And don't tell me that you guys have no idea where he lives, or works as many locals have worked with him countless times.

I have helped someone out of state with nathan, and I would not hesitate to "take time away from my personal life" to help that person with someone local to me. No big deal, you got your stuff, who care about everyone else right?

Edit: At least read the posts fully before you resurrect a two month old thread just to state how low your morals are. Wnwright did finally get his stuff from Tom, which was stated a few posts back.
2009-01-14 21:37:05
#58
Me wasting my time to help someone I don't know has nothing to do with morals or being a coward, just shows how ignorant you are. Tom is the hardest person to get a hold of you wouldn't even understand. If I knew where he was I would tell anyone that wanted to know but I don't so how am I supposed to track him down? I don't even know where he lives. He never has a place of his own so there is no way to find him that way, he never gives out personal information which makes it impossible to track him down also.

Me having stuff that I needed from him has nothing to do with telling someone else where he works because if I knew I would tell you. The only reason I got my stuff from him is he showed up to my house out of the blue when I had tried calling him numerous times previously and left numerous messages regarding the issue when he wouldn't contact me back. It was a miracle to say the least.

I knew he got his stuff, I was addressing his comment about how the locals were not willing to help, which I have been wanting to do for a long time but kept forgetting. You can only help someone if you have something offer them, am I right? How were we supposed to help wnwright if no one had any information to offer him.
2009-01-14 21:45:52
#59
If you would have messaged him back saying that you had no idea of how else he could get ahold of him, that would be one thing. But you and a few other locals just ignored the PM's and posts, so that shows exactly what kind of person you are. Coheed was the only one to actually respond, even though he couldn't help. Feel free to respond, although I will not post in this thread again, nor do I feel the need to read further.
2009-01-14 22:23:46
#60
Maybe I was too busy to let him know, I KNEW NOTHING. I don't care if you read this thread any longer, maybe it is because you realized how stupid you were in your post saying I was a coward.
You don't know what kind of person I am so you have no right to judge me by a post on a forum lol. Not that it matters anyways because I bet I will never talk to you or see you in my life but I am one of the most honest, trustworthy people you will ever meet.
+ Reply To Thread
Quick Reply
Thread Information
There are currently ? users browsing this thread. (? members & ? guests)
StubUserName

Back to top