Welcome to the SR20 Community Forum - The Dash.
Register
SR20 forum logo

Thread: SR20 Shimming Tools

+ Reply To Thread
Posts: 31-40 of 77
2008-10-24 14:48:19
#31
Originally Posted by Jerimiah
He moved from Utah. Try looking in Mexico or something.


alright .. now this is bad, is this a fact? because he has parts for me that cost a lot of money!
2008-10-27 01:17:57
#32
I think now would be a good time to cut your losses.
2008-11-01 17:53:33
#33
Originally Posted by anomaly
alright .. now this is bad, is this a fact? because he has parts for me that cost a lot of money!


It is a fact that he is not in Utah, not sure where he is. Big Tom does not have a history of ripping people off to my knowledge. I am pretty sure there is a reasonable explanation as to why all this has happened. There are many locals and forum members that had good dealings with him (including myself).

He knows way too much about Nissans to stay away, if I were you i'de cut my losses for now like Tekkie says. I am pretty sure he will be back and make it right some how. Someday. Doesnt make it right, but what else can you do?
2008-11-01 20:55:43
#34
Originally Posted by Jerimiah
It is a fact that he is not in Utah, not sure where he is. Big Tom does not have a history of ripping people off to my knowledge. I am pretty sure there is a reasonable explanation as to why all this has happened. There are many locals and forum members that had good dealings with him (including myself).

He knows way too much about Nissans to stay away, if I were you i'de cut my losses for now like Tekkie says. I am pretty sure he will be back and make it right some how. Someday. Doesnt make it right, but what else can you do?


I'd have to disagree with you... He doesn't give a flying F about customers.... When I got my block back which he charged me $50 more than quoted for "extra cleaning"... It came back with metal shavings inside it (and it was sent after being hot tanked here). Not to mention that the front cover was broken sometime between being decked and shipping cause when I got it it wouldn't fit back on dowel due to crack, but the way it was packaged there was no way it got damaged in transit.

Also from my history lesson this isn't the first time he has been involved in a company that took people for a ride and ripped people off when it went under.
2008-11-01 21:53:45
#35
I'm just stating from my experiences, and a plethora of locals that had good dealings with him.

Sucks for you. And what company was he involved with that took people for a ride? Im curious since you have your history book out.
2008-11-01 22:15:01
#36
From my understanding he treats locals and friends differently.

Nisport IIRC... which is when he moved from Cali to Utah. Although he distanced himself from that downfall.
2008-11-04 02:29:56
#37
He's good to the locals that know where he lives/works/hangs out? Wow, who would have thought that he wouldn't f*ck over the people within ass kicking distance
2008-11-11 14:03:15
#38
Originally Posted by Jerimiah
It is a fact that he is not in Utah, not sure where he is. Big Tom does not have a history of ripping people off to my knowledge. I am pretty sure there is a reasonable explanation as to why all this has happened. There are many locals and forum members that had good dealings with him (including myself).

He knows way too much about Nissans to stay away, if I were you i'de cut my losses for now like Tekkie says. I am pretty sure he will be back and make it right some how. Someday. Doesnt make it right, but what else can you do?


cutting loses is easier said than done! rmber time lost can never be regained! he has parts that are worth alot of money for me.
At the least he should maintain contact(keeping in mind that he is not incapacitated) but even then.....
2008-11-13 03:31:49
#39
just reading away.... If you want to know some history.... well think about this... if this person is so knowledgeable on sr20's why isn't he on the original SR20FORUM...... hmmm if you know that this person moved from cali and is so versed on SR20's, maybe you should contact some business out there that deal with SR20's and ask them about houdini..... if someone that is so good with SR20's and moved from cali, one would think to refer to some references for added business support..... unlessssss...... they don't want you to know

anormaly---you WILL not get your money back, do some research and see why
Jerimiah---expand your know in two places history and location (99.9999149% sure houdini IS in the same spot!!!!)
jer_760---(Broke Ass) hit the nail on the head (Southwest has good air fairs) You should all vent on a weekend snowboarding trip to Utah!!!!!!
2008-11-13 04:09:48
#40
Originally Posted by anomaly
cutting loses is easier said than done! rmber time lost can never be regained! he has parts that are worth alot of money for me.
At the least he should maintain contact(keeping in mind that he is not incapacitated) but even then.....


I hear ya man, I would be livid too, but what can you do about it?
+ Reply To Thread
Quick Reply
Thread Information
There are currently ? users browsing this thread. (? members & ? guests)
StubUserName

Back to top