Welcome to the SR20 Community Forum - The Dash.
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: South FL
    Posts: 364
    Feedback Score: 2 (100%)

    Default Dyno shops in Broward County

    Hey does anyone know a good dyno shop in broward county that can tune a SAFC on a det motor

  2. #2
    lovin vvlin
    User Info
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Posts: 1,136
    Feedback Score: 7 (100%)

    Default

    Head over to twilight Dyno. Its in Opa-Locka not broward. 537a burlington St.Opa-Locka,fl 33054. After 6pm.
    R.i.p DANILO (nano)
    11.56 at 123mph (clutch was done in fourth). on drag radials. 21 psi
    highest mph 128 at 19psi
    dynojet Brenden 786-344-8220[/U][/B]

  3. #3
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: South FL
    Posts: 364
    Feedback Score: 2 (100%)

    Default

    cool ill check them out it looks like it only 30 min away from me. By any chance do you have a number for them so i can get pricing?

  4. #4
    GTS-1
    User Info
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Location: St John, USVI
    Posts: 528
    Feedback Score: 13 (100%)

    Default

    Look for southfloridaturbo or P2R or fabworx or gio on the forum

  5. #5
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Posts: 94
    Feedback Score: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b00stinG20t View Post
    cool ill check them out it looks like it only 30 min away from me. By any chance do you have a number for them so i can get pricing?
    yo its Lue's boy with the sentra,when are you trying to get it done?

  6. #6
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: South FL
    Posts: 364
    Feedback Score: 2 (100%)

    Default

    On the 15 that's when I get paid and the car should be done by then

  7. #7
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Posts: 94
    Feedback Score: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b00stinG20t View Post
    On the 15 that's when I get paid and the car should be done by then
    I've heard that gio is pretty good, or there's gary...thats where greg (4 door turbo sentra) went. dont remember the name of his shop though. Hit me up when you're going,ill ride with you guys.

  8. #8
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Location: fort lauderdale
    Posts: 459
    Feedback Score: 8 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sr-10nna View Post
    I've heard that gio is pretty good, or there's gary...thats where greg (4 door turbo sentra) went. dont remember the name of his shop though. Hit me up when you're going,ill ride with you guys.
    If your talking about gary in Hallandale... i think it's Speed Injected.
    sr20 turboed...yup, on da interstate, police try to pull me over...leave'em on da interstate.

  9. #9
    Take Action, Not Theory
    User Info
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: South Florida
    Posts: 1,881
    Feedback Score: 6 (100%)

    Default

    Twilight, although I am biased lol. There are usually a few b13's there every weekend, sorta like a mini sr20 meet.
    R.I.P. Danilo216WHP/152TQ All Motor E85 Hi-Comp+N1's
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgvxXdQ3QMY

  10. #10
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: South FL
    Posts: 364
    Feedback Score: 2 (100%)

    Default

    Yeah i think i'm gonna go with twilight Dyno i got a good quote plus i hear Gio is one of the top Nissan guy around here, but i'm wondering if maybe i should run a step down harness and tuned b13 ecu instead of my current set up oh and SR-10nna ill let you know when we gonna go i had got the car back on Monday but we ran into some issues and i had to take it back to Lue i'm waiting for some more parts i order to come in.

  11. #11
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Posts: 94
    Feedback Score: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 718boyz View Post
    If your talking about gary in Hallandale... i think it's Speed Injected.
    Yeah, thats the one, thanks

  12. #12
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Posts: 94
    Feedback Score: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b00stinG20t View Post
    Yeah i think i'm gonna go with twilight Dyno i got a good quote plus i hear Gio is one of the top Nissan guy around here, but i'm wondering if maybe i should run a step down harness and tuned b13 ecu instead of my current set up oh and SR-10nna ill let you know when we gonna go i had got the car back on Monday but we ran into some issues and i had to take it back to Lue i'm waiting for some more parts i order to come in.
    Ok, I'll be by there today after work to start taking my motor apart

  13. #13
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: South FL
    Posts: 364
    Feedback Score: 2 (100%)

    Default

    ok cool ill be by tomorrow cause the shift linkage bushings and coolant temp sensor just came still waiting on the new gasket kit i ordered but i drove the car for a bit needs a serious tune it feels so restricted

  14. #14
    SR20 Newbie
    User Info
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Posts: 29
    Feedback Score: 0

    Default

    Also a shop in broward is STP Motorsports. Tuner name is Stefan, real cool guy, and lots of experience with SR motors. Its on Peters Rd and 441.

  15. #15
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: South FL
    Posts: 364
    Feedback Score: 2 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogunsentra View Post
    Also a shop in broward is STP Motorsports. Tuner name is Stefan, real cool guy, and lots of experience with SR motors. Its on Peters Rd and 441.
    I've heard of him but when i called the shop number it was disconnected so I'm not sure if he's still there or not it would be good if he was cause thats only 8 mins away from me

  16. #16
    SR20 Newbie
    User Info
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Posts: 29
    Feedback Score: 0

    Default

    Yea its still there. I went last week.

  17. #17
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: South FL
    Posts: 364
    Feedback Score: 2 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogunsentra View Post
    Yea its still there. I went last week.
    Got a phone # for him

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top