Welcome to the SR20 Community Forum - The Dash.
Register
SR20 forum logo

Thread: What happen to Martin Bruwer Intake Throttle Bodies

+ Reply To Thread
Posts: 11-20 of 30
2011-01-15 08:02:21
#11
Originally Posted by STRATTON
id be extremely intrested in itbs for a ve for my 2.4 ve.

how exactly can i get ahold of you.

stratton.


I have a set of these available, Same as what Derm is running on his.
30 degree CNC machined adaptor plate to allow for more room between throttles and firewall. Port matched and flowed to have only a 2.5% loss.
50mm throttle plates. Will need velocity stacks, custom fuel rail. Takes Lucas style injectors and come with a TPS
M3 throttles adaptor plate for the VE
2011-01-20 20:40:40
#12
BUMP

anyone know anywhere i can get an adapter for the TBs?

Steve
2011-01-20 21:01:34
#13
Originally Posted by kiwi-japie
I have a set of these available, Same as what Derm is running on his.
30 degree CNC machined adaptor plate to allow for more room between throttles and firewall. Port matched and flowed to have only a 2.5% loss.
50mm throttle plates. Will need velocity stacks, custom fuel rail. Takes Lucas style injectors and come with a TPS
M3 throttles adaptor plate for the VE


How much?

Stratton.
2011-01-20 21:10:48
#14
$900AUD + shipping

Steve
2011-01-21 00:10:42
#15
Originally Posted by kiwi-japie
I have a set of these available, Same as what Derm is running on his.
30 degree CNC machined adaptor plate to allow for more room between throttles and firewall. Port matched and flowed to have only a 2.5% loss.
50mm throttle plates. Will need velocity stacks, custom fuel rail. Takes Lucas style injectors and come with a TPS
M3 throttles adaptor plate for the VE


looks really promising.

you plan on running a plenum and mounting your map sensor in the intake tube.

how would you go about not using plenum and ditching the map sensor, tune strictly of a wideband ?

throwing a plenum on the itbs in my eyes kind of defeat the purpose, at that point just run a custom intake mani with a big tb.

stratton.
2011-01-21 01:46:37
#16
Originally Posted by STRATTON
looks really promising.

you plan on running a plenum and mounting your map sensor in the intake tube.

how would you go about not using plenum and ditching the map sensor, tune strictly of a wideband ?

throwing a plenum on the itbs in my eyes kind of defeat the purpose, at that point just run a custom intake mani with a big tb.

stratton.


Was going
Was going TPS and wideband. No plenum for me. But I just had a change in lifestyle and selling everything I have
2011-02-21 20:46:10
#17
any updates how to get ahold of martin bruwer or any other company that produces 50mm sr20ve itbs ?

stratton.
2011-02-21 21:33:57
#18
Originally Posted by STRATTON
any updates how to get ahold of martin bruwer or any other company that produces 50mm sr20ve itbs ?

stratton.


You won't do it!!!!
2011-02-23 13:57:56
#19
I would if,i could get a contact with him.

Stratton.
2011-02-23 20:56:25
#20
Originally Posted by STRATTON
I would if,i could get a contact with him.

Stratton.


+27 83 748 4305
This is his phone number. Work out the time difference and give him a call.
Problem is he is only making them in 45 and 48mm
+ Reply To Thread
Quick Reply
Thread Information
There are currently ? users browsing this thread. (? members & ? guests)
StubUserName

Back to top