Welcome to the SR20 Community Forum - The Dash.
Register
SR20 forum logo

Thread: Sheet Metal "Puke Tanks"

+ Reply To Thread
Posts: 41-50 of 63
2010-06-03 18:04:10
#41
We leave the option there for people. A lot of our tanks have level sensors in them, so thats why we just left it an option on these.

Mark
2010-06-22 13:21:49
#42
Will try and have the level indicator on by Friday.
2010-06-23 19:17:54
#43
Here is the coolant tank with the level indicator. A very simple yet effective way to monitor the level without taking the cap off.

Mark


2010-06-26 19:15:28
#44
I will have 8 tanks ready to ship by the end of the week. Price will more than likly go up as the cost of these is going higher than I expected.

Mark
2010-06-27 04:46:32
#45
Originally Posted by Overkill
I will have 8 tanks ready to ship by the end of the week. Price will more than likly go up as the cost of these is going higher than I expected.

Mark


Did you correct the location of the pickup tube to the bottom? No longer using radiator caps and the vent is unobstructed? If so then this version is a nice piece!
2010-06-27 14:31:13
#46
Yes, pickup is 1" from bottom, the caps get modified as well to be non pressurized.

Mark
2010-06-27 19:09:53
#47
Originally Posted by Overkill
Yes, pickup is 1" from bottom, the caps get modified as well to be non pressurized.

Mark


So what setup is mine? I know its already in the mail.
2010-06-27 23:00:58
#48
Jimmy - I called Mark from Omaha when we discovered the issues and told him not to ship yours without the corrections Wes mentioned.
2010-06-28 01:18:17
#49
Originally Posted by happynole
Jimmy - I called Mark from Omaha when we discovered the issues and told him not to ship yours without the corrections Wes mentioned.


Thanks Joe I really appreciate it. Deep members helping each other out!
2010-07-17 01:00:17
#50
Whats up with pressurized non pressurized stuff.
+ Reply To Thread
Quick Reply
Thread Information
There are currently ? users browsing this thread. (? members & ? guests)
StubUserName

Back to top