Welcome to the SR20 Community Forum - The Dash.
Register
SR20 forum logo

Thread: buyers BEWARE of (Storm88000) aka jordan white

+ Reply To Thread
Posts: 331-340 of 346
2014-09-17 18:48:32
#331
Originally Posted by BenFenner
Point me to a rule Storm88000 broke and we will GLADLY follow through with some form of punishment. Our hands are tied!
.


No "selling for friends," listing for friends, etc. Tell them to sign up and post themselves (after they've been here a while, that is).
Storm88000 posted the header for another member. "You actually created a second for sale thread FOR HIM after he received it and wasn't happy? "

No threatening, or overly abusive personal attacks:

"he has some type of paranoid personality disorder"
"My God, you are an absolute fucking idiot!! Yes, I was trying to rip off someone just for you, so YOU would get the money for the item and I would be the one ripping some one off and taking the blame. My God, I can't believe you even got a driver's license?! You have no common sense, logic, or integrity. I'm done with you."
" but it appears he has emotional problems as he has done this before"
"I truly have nothing left to add at this point, as far as I'm concerned OP does not exist and I threw that header down a bottomless pit."
" Paranoid personality disorder? Maybe.
2014-09-17 18:51:26
#332
Can @91sentragti-r just add @Storm88000 to this http://www.sr20-forum.com/classifieds-user-feedback/273-seller-beware-list-10.html and be done with this thread?
2014-09-17 18:55:59
#333
Originally Posted by ebinkerd
Originally Posted by BenFenner
Point me to a rule Storm88000 broke and we will GLADLY follow through with some form of punishment. Our hands are tied!
.


No "selling for friends," listing for friends, etc. Tell them to sign up and post themselves (after they've been here a while, that is).
Storm88000 posted the header for another member. "You actually created a second for sale thread FOR HIM after he received it and wasn't happy? "

No threatening, or overly abusive personal attacks:

"he has some type of paranoid personality disorder"
"My God, you are an absolute fucking idiot!! Yes, I was trying to rip off someone just for you, so YOU would get the money for the item and I would be the one ripping some one off and taking the blame. My God, I can't believe you even got a driver's license?! You have no common sense, logic, or integrity. I'm done with you."
" but it appears he has emotional problems as he has done this before"
"I truly have nothing left to add at this point, as far as I'm concerned OP does not exist and I threw that header down a bottomless pit."
" Paranoid personality disorder? Maybe.
We are handling those (and other) matters seperately from the main issue of this messy sale. They will have their own threads (if appropriate) and will have their own resolutions. They've been in the works for days now. We're not cluttering up this already bonkers thread with that stuff.

Sit tight.
2014-09-17 18:58:48
#334
I believe I have been swayed a bit to the left now...

Just a question for a future lawyer that has lawyers in the family... Who do you think a judge would side with, a plaintiff suing someone for fraud in which valid and relevant evidence of proof was presented, or the defendant that adamantly refuted those claims yet offered no proof to confirm innocence?
2014-09-17 19:19:20
#335
Not entirely sure what we are still accomplishing here. Part of me hope this thread gets closed again, while the other part of me hopes it stays open so I can add some additional points later on tonight when I get home from work.

In the end, it still comes down to the buyer and the seller either working together or not at all. If a joint effort is not going to happen, what really is the point of continuing the back and forth. As mentioned by Ben already, this thread should not be used to debate forum rules. It does nothing but add more dirt to the already dirty water. Hard and direct questions need to be posed to Jordan to gauge his interest in working with Oscar to make good on a bad transaction. The answers to those questions should help to summarize the goings on here.

One final point, the rules may always have been what they are now, but the interpretation of those rules by the masses is something that should not be dismissed as being a powerful force. Sometimes an active and open reading of clearly written rules/laws may come as a shock to those who believe they have been interpreted or enforced in many different ways by meany different enforcers. Of course, rules are always open to interpretation by those who never actaully read them in the first place.

:]
2014-09-17 19:34:24
#336
I have it on good word that PayPal has ruled. Hopefully that will help put this to bed.
2014-09-17 20:54:23
#337
Originally Posted by dganic23
Originally Posted by speedricer
Since I dont see an end in sight for this thread and it will most likely be referenced in the future with people dealing with Jordan I wanted to put this one the record.......I'm on the complete opposite side of PA from all those Philly guys. A b13 popped up in NJ on craigslist and I really wanted to check it out. Due to my heavy work schedule I wasn't sure when I'd be able to and as we all know, clean b13s at reasonable prices don't last on CL. Well i contacted a few people on that side of the state and Jordan was the only guy who could or was willing to take that trip for me. He was currently on the road for gigs so he agreed to take a look for me. All he asked for was the gas money and i'm pretty sure it was at least an hour out of his way, maybe more. He went up there and not only took a bunch of photos for me, but also cell phone video and high resolution video with a fancy high res camera. Because of him, I know own a SUPER DUPER clean b13......just to give you an idea of positive he's done here in the community. I know it doesnt effect anyone but me, but as I'm part of the community it shows he is an asset.

Just a little positive I wanted to bring to light.


Don't take this the wrong way and it's nothing personally directed towards you, but that literally has nothing to do with this. We've seen many times where respected members of the community have scammed others. It still doesn't negate the fact that this transaction isn't acceptable. The mods not doing anything even though they know the specifics of the situation is honestly one of the major issues here. It provokes other members to think that condoning business as Jordan has is not only acceptable, but they can get away with doing it. I'm slowly losing a lot of respect for some members on here that I will refrain from mentioning.


This had nothing to do with this particular transaction, NO, you are correct. HOWEVER, this thread isn't just for this transaction, this is a feedback thread for Jordan. Those who do business with him will find this on a search and I think it is fair to give all the information to the public and let them decide whether or not he is a person they want to do business with. For you to say my statement about what he did for me has nothing to do with a thread based on the man's feedback, well I think you are wrong. Again this isn't about this particular issue, this is a Feedback thread. Finally I just want to add, if it wasn't already clear, this has nothing to do with this transaction in particular, but after taking a quick look around the forum i would imagine this the best place to let people know of the helpful things he has done. Come a ruling or what have you after this issue is resolved, this thread will still be here, will still be searchable and the important this is to give all information and let people decide for themselves.......thats all
2014-09-18 03:38:58
#338
As no new information is coming in, the forum staff have decided to close this thread for one week in order to allow the buyer & seller to attempt an equitable compromise in private. This thread will open again after the cool-down period.
2016-03-03 05:17:57
#339
Hi everyone. Sorry for the bump, but in a recent thread in this section, 91sentragti-r decided to bring up a 2-year old transaction framed in a deceitful manner.
However:

PayPal completely ruled in my favor in the dispute he filed. . Notice my feedback is 45/46 positive except for his. Makes no sense why I would build a solid reputation, screw him over, and still remain on this forum?

I realize Paypal is not the say all in disputes, but in the world of internet sales, they are the judge and jury.

P.S. yes i realize this will bump this thread towards the top. I know this, I just thought that for the record, Paypal's decision should be stated.
Last edited by Storm88000 on 2016-03-03 at 06-40-37.
2016-03-03 17:33:29
#340
Originally Posted by Storm88000
Hi everyone. Sorry for the bump, but in a recent thread in this section, 91sentragti-r decided to bring up a 2-year old transaction framed in a deceitful manner.
However:

PayPal completely ruled in my favor in the dispute he filed. . Notice my feedback is 45/46 positive except for his. Makes no sense why I would build a solid reputation, screw him over, and still remain on this forum?

I realize Paypal is not the say all in disputes, but in the world of internet sales, they are the judge and jury.

P.S. yes i realize this will bump this thread towards the top. I know this, I just thought that for the record, Paypal's decision should be stated.


Negative sir, only reason PayPal ruled in your favor was because you made me send 2 separate payments to 2 different paypal addresses, and that automatically disqualified me from further action because it's against their policy to send more then one payment.

Don't let this scum bag try to mislead you, forum members.

At the end of the day he never provided any type of proof to discredit my findings of the POS header he sold me and all he's allegedly threats I made according to him. He kept lying and changing his story around.

He also never took the matters to fix this and make it right, he was given many opportunities to,had he, this thread would of never existed and he would be looked at as a stand up guy.

You could still make this right, Jordan. It's never too late. I know this thread and your rating bothers you, all that could be simply be forgotten and erased if you man up and make it right.
All in all, buyers and sellers beware of this individual Jordan white aka storm88000. Until he decides to make this right, he's a dishonest individual that will go out his way to fabricate stories and excuses and in the end will try to burn you in every way he can.
+ Reply To Thread
Quick Reply
Thread Information
There are currently ? users browsing this thread. (? members & ? guests)
StubUserName

Back to top