Welcome to the SR20 Community Forum - The Dash.
Register
SR20 forum logo

Thread: SR20-Forum Blacklist & Beware List Discussion Thread

+ Reply To Thread
Posts: 81-90 of 104
2016-08-30 21:06:11
#81
Originally Posted by Storm88000
Ok, I've had just about enough of you. So the guy following me around in threads, harassing me isn't being an antagonist? Do you know what the definition of an "antagonist" is? On that note, I basically know why you are such a hardass on here. It's because in your real life, you have no power over anyone or anything else. This forum is it. Being a mod here is the highlight of your life, and you know it. Go ahead and ban me for speaking the truth, I don't care. Or you will delete this post, just like you go back and delete your chat posts when someone proves you wrong. I'm only responding because of how completely clueless you are on the situation. You spend like 18 hours a day on here, so you think you know everything.

I know some people don't like me on here either, and that's fine. You on the other hand have NO idea how many dislike you because of your attitude, smugness, and arrogance. Enjoy your time bullying people on a declining message board, and maybe move out of your parents basement. I tried to be nice. Nice didn't work.

I'm out. I hope you find more users to run off the forum.


Sorry you feel that way. It is rather sad that you believe you know so much about me but you don't even know what I look like when we have met a few times before....

Being a mod here fucking sucks and the admins asked me to do at only because so many people voted for me.....sooo your arguments are poor. People like facebook because nothing lasts. Here, it always lasts. I can go back and see what was posted years ago from myself and others and see how dumb I was before and how wrong I was before.

Coming here was way more fun prior to dealing with all the problems from everyone like I have to, now. Sorry my job permits me to sit at a desk all day long when yours requires you to be on a stage.

You know what the best part is? I still have really zero input on the actions of what has happened so far. I only re-iterated the fact that BenFenner brought up once.

I have taken, literally, zero actions on what to do with you and Oscar. So you should really take some time to think and reflect on that last post you have since it was so emotionally charged you want to take it out on me. It's saddening to know that it causes you that type of reaction.

Also, membership has been slowly, very slowly increasing with more people active per day so that is another false statement you have introduced to this community.

I get my eight hours of sleep every night, so I violate physics from being on here eighteen hours a day. That would only leave me six hours of sleep, that won't fly.

You say goodbye and you say adios but you never relent and exacting your frustrations on me is so wrong. Nothing will be deleted from here. Everyone will see everything that you type on here and it will not be forgotten.

Cry to @BenFenner and @Vadim for taking actions on you cause I have done nothing to take actions against you or Oscar. Another person has always stepped in. Another mod has always banned you or reprimanded you.
Last edited by Kyle on 2016-08-30 at 21-26-21.
2016-08-31 00:57:42
#82
2016-08-31 01:39:00
#83
Originally Posted by Kyle
Originally Posted by Storm88000
OK, but Oscar is the antagonist and always has been. I simply defend myself. As would you.


False. Now you have to focus on the latest experience to get into the same exact mindset and forget all the pissing matches prior. You posted an item for sale. Oscar did nothing but drop a link to the user feedback section as anyone is permitted on this forum. Then, and promptly after then, you began the latest round of rule breaking "first" in this child-like pissing match that exists. You cannot berate him for doing so. Your false perceptions do not constitute Oscar as an antagonist (in the most recent exchange between you two).

You started this entire ordeal when you placed the header in an empty box. I would NEVER have to defend myself in this situation because I would never have caused the problem.


Shipping the header in an empty box doesn't even scratch the surface. Purposefully omitting the damage that was poorly fixed is the real issue. I was giving you, @Storm88000, a benefit of a doubt, maybe you didn't know that that welding job wasn't supposed to be there, but when your 2013 thread came to my attention, about you asking about the damage and being told that it's not normal, I knew for sure that you did this intentionally.

I bet what happened is, you bought the header, previous seller probably omitted the damage & fixing, you didn't like it so you decided to sell it in the same deceptive manner. Thing is, at the price you were selling it at, I bet someone would have bought it as is if you just fully disclosed the damage and posted proper pictures.

Once again, you did this to yourself, and now your in the corner with your lies and blaming Oscar for trying to warn others how deceptive you are, you are blaming me and the rest of the team for taking action against you. Now you finally stooped to the level of personal insults against Kyle, who actually has purposefully stayed out of the decision process. Come on man, grow up, man up to your mistakes and stop pussyfooting around.

I bet, if Oscar ripped you off, you probably wouldn't sleep an hour without bitching endlessly and asking us to permaban him and everyone he knows.
2016-08-31 02:04:10
#84
I thought the mods wanted this drama to end. What's with perpetuating this any further? Defending yourselves over what might feel like a personal attack? Ironic.
2016-08-31 12:06:42
#85
Originally Posted by SE-RMonkey
I thought the mods wanted this drama to end? What's with perpetuating this any further? Defending yourselves over what might feel like a personal attack? Ironic.


Well, apologies, but you do not know what the mods want since you cannot view our discussion.

If your best friend would stop fabricating lies and spreading more misinformation and being so emotionally irrational, then it would die a natural death.

I guess Vadim saw them as a personal attack, cause all I see is one seriously disturbed person behind a computer monitor throwing a temper tantrum and hurling insults like a free snap card giveaway in the ghetto of your favorite slummy city. Of course the rest of the community will be able to view such tomfoolery. Talk about giving the forum a drama bump, ironic!

Everyone is so impatient cause both parties want each other blood, but you have to wait.
Last edited by Kyle on 2016-08-31 at 12-10-36.
2016-08-31 12:09:57
#86
2016-08-31 23:42:05
#87
edited in second post
Last edited by codyace on 2016-08-31 at 23-47-22.
2016-08-31 23:46:53
#88
Originally Posted by Kyle

So, where has Ray been since he tried doing the 2011 Convention in the wildy un-popular "pay-to-play" scheme? You know it is funny that you bring this up because I had people ask me this year "Why aren't you gonna take your car on the track? That is your thing"



Woah woah woah.

I'll be the first to ask what on earth you're even talking about with this scheme? I'll go on a limb and write it off as your own spectulation.

There was no scheme - the simple aspect was NO one was signing up for the track, and SERCA certainly wasn't covering the bill. So if you wanted to tag on with an existing track day, we could. There was no scheme, it was all through NASA NE.


SO before you come to assumptions, try fact checking. It wasn't like back in 2006 when that same 'schemer' and the rest of us were able to raise enough money through SERCA to sponser the entire thing -- track day, picnic, car show, everything --. Oh yea, sort of like the previous DECADE of conventions we all hosted that were able to do the same thing. Funny how a few years go buy, and everyone forgets how it even started.

Unfortunatly the cheapness of the community realed it's head in 2011, when the secondary bunch of members (just is what it was) decided THEY were going to host a convention, without consulting the rest of SERCA.

There was no scheme/money making on any of our part. We just came to the abrupt realisation that SERCA was a secondary consideration to the forum cliches. I think we all saw how well the 'CT crew' worked out with the debacale with Shawns car too a few years later (scam?)


So to pretty much speak for Ray, don't post stuff without knowing what really happened. Those in the know, know what happened. No one got schemed, other than SERCA when CT decided to do their own thing...which hey, we can't blame them, as the rest of the OG sentra guys simply grew tired of the cheapness, kids, and stupidity....maybe it was good the CT gang took it over as there was ZERO desire from the rest of us after seeing how the original community was treated that year
2016-09-01 00:28:33
#89
@codyace

Correct. Scheme was incorrectly inferred as a negative connotation and not intended.

The layout, the format, model, strategy, plan of action, strategem, arrangement, blueprint, design, game, game plan, ground plan, master plan, program, project, road map, plan, strategy, system, etc.... many synonyms cover that term and that is how it was intended. Not how you incorrect assumed and I apologize for using such a confusing term.

Pay to Play meant you chose what events you wanted to participate in and paid for them, ahead of time. No one wanted to do it cause they are cheap and that ruined that event, is that correct? (if that is incorrect, please someone remind me)

The reason being that failed is because the community is cheap, correct. I was deeply saddened by that since I was a broke college kid at that time and really wanted to go since I am so local to that event.

I was never speaking for Ray, or Kieran, or anyone else. I was merely foot noting a part of history. Really simple.

So you have incorrectly assumed, sir, and I apologize for that.

I will fix my post to change the verbage so that is no longer as confusing to future readers. Thank you.
Last edited by Kyle on 2016-09-01 at 02-36-04. Reason: added mention and fixed verbage thank you, codyace!
2016-09-01 00:38:48
#90
Originally Posted by codyace

I'll be the first to ask what on earth you're even talking about with this scheme? I'll go on a limb and write it off as your own spectulation.

There was no scheme - the simple aspect was NO one was signing up for the track, and SERCA certainly wasn't covering the bill. So if you wanted to tag on with an existing track day, we could. There was no scheme, it was all through NASA NE.

SO before you come to assumptions, try fact checking. It wasn't like back in 2006 when that same 'schemer' and the rest of us were able to raise enough money through SERCA to sponser the entire thing -- track day, picnic, car show, everything --. Oh yea, sort of like the previous DECADE of conventions we all hosted that were able to do the same thing. Funny how a few years go buy, and everyone forgets how it even started.

Unfortunatly the cheapness of the community realed it's head in 2011, when the secondary bunch of members (just is what it was) decided THEY were going to host a convention, without consulting the rest of SERCA.

So to pretty much speak for Ray, don't post stuff without knowing what really happened.


Ray Kawski is one of the most generous, honest, and helpful guys ever in the SR20 community. He's right up there with Mike Kojima and Chris Scarpulla. He's helped me out for years and countless others. I saw him a few weeks ago and he gave me his extra NX brake upgrade for my B14, FOR FREE. He could have sold it, but he just said "here ya go man." Guys like Ray and Cody, and Ben Fenner should be moderators because they are consistent. They don't play favorites. But as I mentioned, Ray is not interested in coming here anymore because all that it's become. Accusations from Kyle thrown at a Ray with no evidence. Sounds familiar.

edit: i hadn't planned on posting anymore but I had to with this.

edit 2: and as usual Kyle backtracks. at least he manned up for that. credit for him there I suppose.
Last edited by Storm88000 on 2016-09-01 at 00-41-02.
+ Reply To Thread
Quick Reply
Thread Information
There are currently ? users browsing this thread. (? members & ? guests)
StubUserName

Back to top