Welcome to the SR20 Community Forum - The Dash.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 117
  1. #1
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default Ksport Coilovers - all makes/models

    This is for you, your friends and your friend's friends. We have been a top supplier of Ksport for the last 6 years, specifically in the Sentra community. We were previously heavily involved with the B15 and B16 community but ran (still currently running) a GB on the NON-DASH. We have the numerous models of Ksport available ranging from the most basic, DD model, the Kontrol Pro up to the agressive, racing models such as the GT Pro. They also make an AR and RR coilovers as well (AR - Asphalt Racing) and (RR - Road Racing). Every Ksport coilover will be equipped with 36way adjustable dampening along with ride height adjustment, varying from .5" - 4". They also have camber plates w/ pillowball mounts so you can adjust that too! The newest version of the Ksports (which you will be receiving) also have new rust-proof coating so for all you guys up north, these will outlast the other brands!!!









    Our pricing is lower than anyone, anywhere as it always has been and always will be. Due to our lowest pricing, we request that you PM us or ask for a PM in this thread for the price shipped. It will already be the lowest but in case you have a quote from anyone else, we will be sure to beat it!!!

    All payments can be sent via paypal ONLY to paypal@majormods.com

    Thank you and we look forward to supplying the B&S (haha?) community!!! That's the B-series and S-series vehicles.
    Last edited by MajorMods; 05-05-12 at 07:20 AM.

  2. #2
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    FYI, for anyone interested, we will be giving additional discounts as a package deal if you purchase a set of Varrstoen wheels AND coilover combo!

    $40 off any Ksport order!!! PM me for package pricing!
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  3. #3
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    bumpitty bump
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  4. #4
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    bizzump!
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  5. #5
    B13 Black Widow
    User Info
    Join Date: Oct 2010
    Location: Vineland, NJ
    Posts: 1,143
    Feedback Score: 7 (100%)

    Default

    any prices on b13 coilover setup also need u13 coilover setup prices
    1995 Nissan Altima Se - Ka24De 5 Speed
    1993 Nissan Sentra Se-R - JDM Sr20de Swap


    Facebook Mid-Atlantic Nissans - http://www.facebook.com/groups/186396331441640/
    Nissan Club - http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/
    Blue Bird Car Club - http://nissanbluebird.8.forumer.com/...7f3cca18cefd48

  6. #6
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Location: maryland
    Posts: 285
    Feedback Score: 10 (92%)

    Default

    Shipped to 21502 for b13
    91 sentra se-r- for sale
    08 spec v ser
    03 F250 crew cab long bed

  7. #7
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    PM's sent
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  8. #8
    OEM Plus.
    User Info
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Posts: 11,059
    Feedback Score: 50 (100%)

    Default

    Tell them about the problems with the P10 in lowering from the camber curve causing the third link extension to bash into the shock. They claim that it is from incorrect installation when this is what happen to the P10 when you try to lower the front too much in an incorrect fashion.

  9. #9
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    I would but nothing was confirmed. I wasn't there for the install, Ksport can't say it was a design flaw because they have had NO OTHER COMPLAINTS about the p10 problem.

    Unfortunately, forum word doesn't vouch for much. :/
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  10. #10
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Location: maryland
    Posts: 285
    Feedback Score: 10 (92%)

    Default

    sent payment for 8k bc's with camber plates...tyia
    91 sentra se-r- for sale
    08 spec v ser
    03 F250 crew cab long bed

  11. #11
    Ben
    Ben is offline
    Formally Big Ben
    User Info
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: Madison, Wisconsin
    Posts: 1,712
    Feedback Score: 17 (100%)

    Default

    Price on B14's?
    12 F150
    72 240z SR20 Swapped

  12. #12
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    pymt rcvd.

    PM sent
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  13. #13
    SR20 Newbie
    User Info
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Location: The Beat, CT
    Posts: 28
    Feedback Score: 0

    Default

    How much for p11 shipped to 06112

  14. #14
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tdark1582 View Post
    How much for p11 shipped to 06112
    just sent u a PM on g20.net. Feel free to communicate with me on either forum.
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  15. #15
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    BUMP!!! Summetime fun just around the corner with a new set of these bad boys!!!
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  16. #16
    Wheelz Performance
    User Info
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Location: living in VE land......
    Posts: 342
    Feedback Score: 1 (100%)

    Default

    price on b13 coilovers 11435
    MY DAY WILL COME :bigthumbup:
    SR20DEEP

  17. #17
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    PM sent
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  18. #18
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Location: Wisconsin
    Posts: 1,736
    Feedback Score: 28 (100%)

    Default

    B14 & b13 shipped to 53027
    CARBON FIBER SHIFT SURROUNDS
    B13 http://www.sr20-forum.com/group-buys...-page-3-a.html

    CARBON FIBER RADIO DELETE GAUGE PLATES
    http://www.sr20-forum.com/cosmetic-m...tml#post474786

    Www.fwcarbon.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    they had to shot a few monkeys into space to put a man on the moon :D

  19. #19
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    PMing u now
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  20. #20
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Posts: 753
    Feedback Score: 16 (100%)

    Default

    might as well join in the fun b13 shipped to 30017

  21. #21
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    Pm sent
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  22. #22
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Posts: 159
    Feedback Score: 3 (100%)

    Default

    wtb b13 NX2k shipped to 17046 give me a price i cant refuse

  23. #23
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    PM sent
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  24. #24
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Location: Los angeles
    Posts: 336
    Feedback Score: 2 (100%)

    Default

    :ttiwop: pics of b13 set-up

  25. #25
    ian
    ian is offline
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Reading pa
    Posts: 324
    Feedback Score: 0

    Default

    Agreed. The Asphalt setup has what spring rates? Are the shocks tailored to the spring rates on the different setups, or does KSp. use a generic shock/strut dampening/rebound rate for all the packages?
    1991 Vail White NX2000 FSP Autocross build continues. Classic plates!
    2004 Spec V Autocross whore...traded for new whore...Focus ST
    1993 sapphire blue NX JDM traded for SRT4 like an idiot
    1996 200SX SER heavy mods Sold 1998 Sentra SE Sold still going!

  26. #26
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    Agreed. The Asphalt setup has what spring rates? Are the shocks tailored to the spring rates on the different setups, or does KSp. use a generic shock/strut dampening/rebound rate for all the packages?
    direct from Ksport website ---

    "Ksport Rally AR Spec Damper System is designed specifically for asphalt rally competition. It features extended stroke, heavy-duty internals, and simultaneous compression and rebound adjustment.
    36 levels of damping adjustment allow you to fine tune the ride to your handling and comfort needs. The damping adjusts compression and rebound simultaneously for ease of adjustment. Pillow ball top mounts in the front and rear on some applications allow you to maintain vehicle manufacturer suspension geometry design. The pillow ball top mounts also allow you a more direct feel for solid driver response. Camber adjustability is included on pillow ball top mounts that allow it for the ability to adjust camber from the actual coilover, instead of a separate camber kit.
    Most applications utilize an adjustable lower mount, which means you adjust height without losing suspension travel like some other coilover designs do. With the mounts and most pieces of the coilover being designed for 6061 billet aluminum the kit is lightweight, durable, and rust resistant. The steel shock body is electroplated with zinc to resist rust and the elements. The valving of each set is matched to the springs installed for unmatched ride quality and reliability.
    The Ksport system uses a Monotube design in which the oil and gas are separated within the cylinder. When compared to twin tube designs the Monotube dissipates heat better, allows finer damping adjustments, and requires more expensive design process. Aeration and cavatation are a lot less common in a Monotube design, which results in a better ride.
    Note: The Ksport Rally Spec AR Damper system will allow your vehicle to achieve OEM height levels. Depending on application, your vehicle will be able to lower up to 3 inches from OEM level. This is a concern for people competing in rally events, as many sanctioning bodies have rules that pertain to ride height."

    what car are u asking about spring rates, the b13?
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  27. #27
    SR20 Newbie
    User Info
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Posts: 2
    Feedback Score: 0

    Default

    Price for b13 to 90063

  28. #28
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: May 2008
    Location: Newington CT
    Posts: 433
    Feedback Score: 2 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorMods View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    Agreed. The Asphalt setup has what spring rates? Are the shocks tailored to the spring rates on the different setups, or does KSp. use a generic shock/strut dampening/rebound rate for all the packages?
    direct from Ksport website ---

    "Ksport Rally AR Spec Damper System is designed specifically for asphalt rally competition. It features extended stroke, heavy-duty internals, and simultaneous compression and rebound adjustment.
    36 levels of damping adjustment allow you to fine tune the ride to your handling and comfort needs. The damping adjusts compression and rebound simultaneously for ease of adjustment. Pillow ball top mounts in the front and rear on some applications allow you to maintain vehicle manufacturer suspension geometry design. The pillow ball top mounts also allow you a more direct feel for solid driver response. Camber adjustability is included on pillow ball top mounts that allow it for the ability to adjust camber from the actual coilover, instead of a separate camber kit.
    Most applications utilize an adjustable lower mount, which means you adjust height without losing suspension travel like some other coilover designs do. With the mounts and most pieces of the coilover being designed for 6061 billet aluminum the kit is lightweight, durable, and rust resistant. The steel shock body is electroplated with zinc to resist rust and the elements. The valving of each set is matched to the springs installed for unmatched ride quality and reliability.
    The Ksport system uses a Monotube design in which the oil and gas are separated within the cylinder. When compared to twin tube designs the Monotube dissipates heat better, allows finer damping adjustments, and requires more expensive design process. Aeration and cavatation are a lot less common in a Monotube design, which results in a better ride.
    Note: The Ksport Rally Spec AR Damper system will allow your vehicle to achieve OEM height levels. Depending on application, your vehicle will be able to lower up to 3 inches from OEM level. This is a concern for people competing in rally events, as many sanctioning bodies have rules that pertain to ride height."

    what car are u asking about spring rates, the b13?
    Willing to sponsor ? I got 2 rally Tarmac event coming up on my b13 willing to use them and put K-sport publicity on car will I get a better price ?
    Gus
    06 G35 sedan 6 spd
    99 SE-L Daily
    91 SE Rally Car currently being build
    91 SE-R new build

  29. #29
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciclon1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorMods View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    Agreed. The Asphalt setup has what spring rates? Are the shocks tailored to the spring rates on the different setups, or does KSp. use a generic shock/strut dampening/rebound rate for all the packages?
    direct from Ksport website ---

    "Ksport Rally AR Spec Damper System is designed specifically for asphalt rally competition. It features extended stroke, heavy-duty internals, and simultaneous compression and rebound adjustment.
    36 levels of damping adjustment allow you to fine tune the ride to your handling and comfort needs. The damping adjusts compression and rebound simultaneously for ease of adjustment. Pillow ball top mounts in the front and rear on some applications allow you to maintain vehicle manufacturer suspension geometry design. The pillow ball top mounts also allow you a more direct feel for solid driver response. Camber adjustability is included on pillow ball top mounts that allow it for the ability to adjust camber from the actual coilover, instead of a separate camber kit.
    Most applications utilize an adjustable lower mount, which means you adjust height without losing suspension travel like some other coilover designs do. With the mounts and most pieces of the coilover being designed for 6061 billet aluminum the kit is lightweight, durable, and rust resistant. The steel shock body is electroplated with zinc to resist rust and the elements. The valving of each set is matched to the springs installed for unmatched ride quality and reliability.
    The Ksport system uses a Monotube design in which the oil and gas are separated within the cylinder. When compared to twin tube designs the Monotube dissipates heat better, allows finer damping adjustments, and requires more expensive design process. Aeration and cavatation are a lot less common in a Monotube design, which results in a better ride.
    Note: The Ksport Rally Spec AR Damper system will allow your vehicle to achieve OEM height levels. Depending on application, your vehicle will be able to lower up to 3 inches from OEM level. This is a concern for people competing in rally events, as many sanctioning bodies have rules that pertain to ride height."

    what car are u asking about spring rates, the b13?
    Willing to sponsor ? I got 2 rally Tarmac event coming up on my b13 willing to use them and put K-sport publicity on car will I get a better price ?
    Gus
    You would have to talk to Ksport about sponsorship, as I am just a vendor selling their product line.
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  30. #30
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: May 2008
    Posts: 1,970
    Feedback Score: 21 (100%)

    Default

    B13s shipped to 34744? Or can I do pickup?

  31. #31
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    PM sent
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  32. #32
    Member
    User Info
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: philadelphia pa
    Posts: 91
    Feedback Score: 0

    Default

    b14 for drag to 19134 philadelphia pa how much total price

  33. #33
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    PM sent
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  34. #34
    Proud SR20 Owner
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Miami, Florida
    Posts: 811
    Feedback Score: 0

    Default

    I need prices shipped to 33165 for a 96' B14.
    Nissan 200SX SE-R

  35. #35
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    PM sent
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  36. #36
    Banned
    User Info
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: yuma,az
    Posts: 267
    Feedback Score: 2 (75%)

    Default

    How much is a set of b14 coilovers to 85365

  37. #37
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    PM sent
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  38. #38
    www.sr20deep.com
    User Info
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: CT
    Posts: 2,086
    Feedback Score: 15 (100%)

    Default

    if you can send me a pm with prices for a b14. I def need camber plates as well. Thanks
    97 Smurf

  39. #39
    Here to serve YOU!!!
    User Info
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunrise, FL
    Posts: 122
    Feedback Score: 4 (100%)

    Default

    PM sent ur way
    Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

    www.facebook.com/majormods
    www.twitter.com/#!/majormods
    www.majormods.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  40. #40
    www.sr20deep.com
    User Info
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: CT
    Posts: 2,086
    Feedback Score: 15 (100%)

    Default

    thank you
    97 Smurf

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top